Tuesday, February 23, 2016

This One is for You....



Yes.
You heard me right.
This post is 
for
YOU.
And you alone.

You know 
and I know,
it was a rough day.
In fact,
it's been a rough
day for a long time now.

Put your feet up.
Come on!
You can do it!
Now take a deep breath.
There you go.
Now doesn't that feel
better?

I've got a secret for you.
Come closer.
Let me whisper it
to you.

You are a GREAT person.
Truly
beautiful.
Inside
and 
out.

And another thing,
You're not alone.
Ever.
You need to remember that.
Every
single
day.

A wise
woman 
once told me something.
It's stayed 
with me 
all of these years.
I'm going to share it
with you too.
Here it comes.;.
This too shall pass.

I know.
It sounds
so easy.
But,
it's
true.

You are special.
You are loving.
You are caring
and cared for.

Life is so
precious.
You needn't 
carry the 
weight
of 
the
world
alone.

Do what
you need to do.
Keep your chin up.
YOU 
ARE
WORTH 
IT!

2 comments: